O7 active® PRO
The O7 active® product in high concentrate are specially developed for in the dental office.
The products of O7 active® are based on active oxygen in high concentration. A treatment with these products will eliminate the harmful bacteria which cause gum disease and has a positive effect on human cells. It is a medical device class IIa.
O7 active® PRO gel is used in combination with O7 active® PRO rinse for the treatment of periodontitis and peri-implantitis.
O7 active® PRO rinse is a 4 x higher concentration for domestic use.
- Do an initial periodontal treatment
- Place after SRP the needle with O7 active® PRO gel in the pocket and push the gel very slowly out of the syringe, until the gel comes out of the pocket.
- Leave the O7 active® gel in situ for at least 2 minutes (preferable 5 min.)
- Clean the pocket (preferable with physiological saline solution).
- Put the remaining O7 active® PRO gel in the pocket without rinsing.
1 treatment package contains:
• 1 syringe of gel with tip
• 2 bottles of rinse
- Implantology, periodontology and dental surgery
- Deeper periodontal pockets
- Furcation problems
- Chronic perio patients
- Just anaerobic bacterias (like Tf and Td)
- (Heavy) smokers
- Antibiotic allergy
- Prevent antibiotic resistence
- Postponement antibiotic use due to general health
- In case antibiotic did not help
Prevention and maintenance
- Protection in case of gingivitis, periodontitis and peri-implantitis
- Repair and maintenance of bacterial balance