- Keeps your teeth and gums healty
- Combats the accumulation of plaque
- Combats bacterial growth
- Treats bad breath
- Keeps your teeth fresh and white
- Works for sensitive teeth
- Protects against cavities
How does it work?
Most harmful bacteria are anaerobic. They cannot survive in an oxygen-rich environment. Active oxygen only kills the harmful anaerobic bacteria. Active oxygen does not kill the essential aerobic bacteria.
The oxygen molecule (O- Atom) is small and can easily penetrate hard and soft tissues (bone, gums and mucosa)